Recently, Jamie Condliffe of Gizmodo posted an article asking why anyone would want to root their stock Android device. Our recent news that we published regarding the Nexus 4 being rooted prompted the question.
Condliffe asks, â€œWhat are the amazingly useful features you can only access by rooting a Nexus 4? And are they worth the effort, when you already have a great, clean install of Android on your handset in the first place? Tell usâ€�
Who better to answer this question than our own wireless device freedom advocate and XDA Developer TV Producer azrienoch. In this video azrienoch â€œtells themâ€� why rooting is worth the effort. Check out what azrienoch has to say.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Apple Settles with HTC, Nexus 4 Rooted, Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean Leak â€“ XDA Developer TV
- CyanogenMod 10 Final, CyanogenMod.com Drama, Android 4.2 AOSP Released! â€“ XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Samsung Galaxy Note II S-Pen Overview â€“ XDA Developer TV
- The Truth About Recent DMCA Exemptions â€“ XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Review